PLEASE HELP

Kim0306

Reaction score
Hi can ne 1 give me some advice i gave birth to my son 8 mths ago havent had a period since but today i had a small bleed i havent got no pain but if it was a normal period im normally doubled up in pain

Hi hun, have you seen your GP about it at all?

Congrats on the birth of your son by the way!! :yipee:

Breast feeding?

I've heard this can delay AF for some timeeeee! Please someone correct me if I am wrong :oops:

But you have no pain with it at all?!?!

I believe there are a few ladies that do miss periods for quite a while after either coming off the pill or having a baby.......it does not mean it is anything serious hun!

Good luck for the quacks Monday Kim - I'm sure there is nothing to worry about although easier said than done I know :hugs:

Maybe one of the other girl's can share there experience. Most off to bed being boring old farts :wink:

x

But you have not had a period since having your little boy.........so that could be your body still trying to get back to normal, but honestly hun, it does not mean it is serious........there are a few girls on here that have very delayed periods and have been told to go back to their GP's again if it continues to go on for x amount of months.

Hi Kim,
Sorry seems to have gone quiet on here....
I still think it could be cos of hormonal changes in your body as i posted on Bounty...

Hopefully the doctor will be able to give you some definate answers

xox

Post back tomorrow hun, or at least check back because people with a similar experience may reply and help you out more than we can hun.

Good luck at the Doctor's, let us know how you got on! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->