please help!!

hottoty

Reaction score
im so annoyed and upset, i am 3 days late for my period and every test i take BFN! its rele starting to get me down....i had what i thought was implantation bleeding on the 26th april....but no period...my periods are normally very heavy and last for 7 days. this only lasted 2 days and was very light couloured....im rele tired of it...do u think its too early? everyone around me keeps saying if i was pregnant it would of showed by now...rele need some help...thank you xx

if i was you id wait a few days test again if its still neg without ur AF id go see a doc

I would suggest waiting until you are officially a week late and testing again... Good luck :flower: xx

thank you guys....i used superdrug ones...maybe wait a couple of weeks then try again then...if still nothing...its horrible...im starting to get aggitated waiting for it! xx

some say cheaper tests are less sensitive and accurrate.... but depends whether your a serial tester or not coz if you are you dont wannaa waste £10 each time with clearblue digitals......

i only test when im a good week or so late and use clearblue digital.... hoope you get ya BFP xxx

Two things.... Maybe you ovulated late (some people experience O bleeding). If you did O late then, if you were still DTD, you may have that BFP soon!

Or...maybe it just takes some time for you to build HCG. Everyone is different.

If you O April 26th then you should be getting AF soon...or not. Wait a week and test with one of the more sensitive ones. I use EPT.

Good luck!!!!! Keep us updated :)

thank you...i will test again next week...with first response test...that should show up....ur right maybe i ovulated later than usual...still waiting very unimpatiantly haha...xx

try FRER usually thats the only one that will give me a faint line when the others are giving BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->