Please Help!!!!

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
Hi, i hope some1 can help me, i've been trying for a baby for a couple of years now, it took me 5 years to conceive my first child who's now 12 I average 28-30 days between periods and have never been later than 30days since previous period, yesterday i took a home pregnancy test because i was 3 days late and have never been over due before, it came up negative i've been having abdominal cramps for the last couple of days and keep expecting to come on, but still haven't as yet and i'm now 4days overdue!!!! Has anyone else had this happen 2 them? Any advice would be grateful, thanks girls :hug:

What did the other test read? If it was negative, I would wait to see if af comes and if it still doesn't then I would call your doctor. Good luck! :hug:

hi the test showed up negative! i'm confused i've never been late before, i'm 38 by the way lol

Wait a ouple of days....test again and if still no AF and still BFN then I'd go to your docs and ask for bloodwork to be done x

thanks very much for answering me, can i ask what AF and BFN mean plz? thanks again

thanks very much for answering me, can i ask what AF and BFN mean plz? thanks again

Sorry....message board lingo!

AF = Aunt Flo (your period!)

BFN = Big Fat Negative (on a preg test)

There is a jargon buster somewhere....hang on....

here....

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Sorry....message board lingo!

AF = Aunt Flo (your period!)

BFN = Big Fat Negative (on a preg test)

There is a jargon buster somewhere....hang on....

here....

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

lol thanks a lot x

Lyns is absolutely right. I would test again in a couple of days and if still nothing, I would call your doctor. I am 36 and my cycles have gone from 28 days to 32 days. It really depends on when you ovulate. You may have O'd later in your cycle. Good luck! :hug:

Test with early morning urine and use a sensitive test. Not one of those expensive ones from the store. The dollar store tests are fantastic. Also you could have concieved later in youre cycle. It can go either way. + or - good luck!

Hello I am 20 DPO and not get positive home pregnancy tests but am waiting for my blood work either today or tomorrow. I do not know what to tell you because I have no idea what is going on with my body. Good luck

Hello I am 20 DPO and not get positive home pregnancy tests but am waiting for my blood work either today or tomorrow. I do not know what to tell you because I have no idea what is going on with my body. Good luck

thanks, good luck to you too, let me know how you get on, i don't know how many dpo i am i only know when my af id due! x:hug:

Thanks my blood work said not pregnant so I have no idea what is going on. Good luck to you. Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->