Please Help!!!

confused90

Reaction score
I am 21,sexually active,healthy body weight, etc. I normally have very regular periods starting on the 9th of every month with heavy flow, so this month I was very surprised when I had only very light spotting on the morning of the 9th.It was kind of dark brown and not even enough to see on toilet paper most times when I wiped and it only lasted three days.Anyways, I figured my AF was just a couple days late so I waited and now it is the early morning of the 22nd and still nothing.Any ideas of what this could be.I have no cramping or anything like that and it was weird leading up to when I should have started I had no backache, headache, or cramps as I usually do premenstral,I am not on birthcontrol to miss any to mess up my cycle and I have had the same sleep level,physicality level and normal amounts of stress that I usually have, in saying that I mean to say that nothing about me or my environment has changed.I have also not been able to sleep at night and at random times during the day my nipples will get hard but I will not be cold,I actually get extremely hot kind of like like flashes. So I have no idea what this could be.Please help.

I'm having the same symptoms right now! Have you taken a test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->