please help

tinytot2010

Reaction score
hiya.got a question but not sure which forum im supposed2 post on.i have the contaceptive implant but im aain experiancing pregnancy symptoms.had severe stomach cramps an ive even had some light spotting.sore boobs an back ache.i have taken a pregnancy test which has come back negative.am reali confused as2 wether i might be pregnant and wonder if some1 could please shed some light on it for me.thanx.x

Which one do you have and how long have you had it? When I had Paragard(non hormonal) certain things would make me cramp.Heavy lifting and sometimes after an orgasm.Which would sometimes cause spotting too.If your on Mirena(sp) the hormones could be causing the problems like sore boobs and spotting.I'd definatly go get checked out.Being pregnant with an implant can cause infertility,miscarriage,and even death.

I recommend having a blood test taken. Although conception with the implant is very rare, it's not impossible. My cousin fell on it and HPT tests cam back negative. It was only when her tummy started swelling and she had a scan that revealed she was 15 weeks that she found out and had to have her implant removed straight away.

hiya im not sure which one it is but ive had it for a year now i remember cuz my daughter was only little at the time.the cramping just came on suddenly whilst i was in bed.lol.i have taken a test which has came back negative.ive had feelings like this before back in september but when i went to the doctors they wernt really botherd or very helpful so i dont no wether to just get it taken out completly.thanx for the advice.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->