please i need your advice

Jazzy-NICU

Reaction score
This is only my second cycle using OPK's, CD 14 i got these, they are the darkest i have got by far and afterwards they started getting light again and now there is no second line at all.
This is how dark they got last month as well so i classed these as positive. I'd say at least part of the lines (Esp the second one) were as dark as the control line,
do you agree??
I also had watery CM and my cervix was high soft and open.
I just want to know for future reference, i know some people get blazing lines but maybe this is just the best mine get!

Please be honest

Attachments

• 11072010273.jpg
    11072010273.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 23
theyre not positive but its possible you missed your surge. How often were you testing?

every time i went for a pee for days
they're the strongest lines i got

this is the picture inversed, like this it looks like 2 of the them are positive.
Even if i take the OPK off FF it still confirms CD14 as ovulation, so if i did ovulate why arent my OPK's darker,
ergh i give up :cry:

Attachments

• inversed.png
    inversed.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 6
they look like there getting darker hun so keep testing :)
i tend to get fade-in pattern too which is good :)

keep posting the opk pics

they went negative after that, like no line at all! that was CD 14 and i'm now CD18, FF detected ovulation at CD14 even when theres no OPK result been put on

I would have to say they look pos to me. When I was using OPKing thats how my lines got and I was taking clomid and my doctor told me that they were postive. Not everyone has dark lines. I would start BDing like crazy if I were you. Good luck hun

That's as dark as mine got and I fell pg on the last cycle.

Some people never get a positive opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->