please ladies opinions?

2dastarsndbac

Reaction score
I'm so nervous first doc app. Tomorrow I'm 5 +2 and I have been having weird cramps on nd off esp after I pee mainly on the right side twinges to tho im nervous it might be ectopic. I have lots of symptoms sore boobs nausea on nd off peeing a lot so I'm hoping that's a good sighn..also I notice ill see pinkish on nd off when I whipe yesterday I didn't see it all day until jus now when I wiped..and that has got me thinking something cud be wrong.pls whats your opinion has any1 had this happen? Whats signs of ectopic?

if you got a positive home pregnancy test especially a dark ones or a blood test and your HCG levels are fairly high then it wouldnt be ectopic
from what i hear ectopic is highly painful 24/7 not off and on
and also a sign is pain in your shoulder and neck on one side
i wouldnt worry im sure you are fine
everyones body reacts to pregnancy differently
the cramps are probably just from your uterus stretching and preparing for the long 9 months ahead of you

yeah that does sound like a UTI i agree
if you get a cramping like feeling when you urinate

I had cramps on one side - right too, and 2-3 times when I wiped I saw pink tinged CM. That was about 5-6 weeks. At 8 weeks I had a dating Ultrasound and saw the baby's heartbeat and even heard it.

Also, just to reassure, bleeding from an ectopic pregnancy tends to be brown because of how far it has had to travel.

Thank you ladies you have def reassured me I came to the hospital in fear something was wrong I had to get a shot being I'm rh- and they said the baby might be to small 2 see on ultrasound im still here waiting and the doctor said being I haven endo a lot of woman experience losing babies with endo..but where hoping for good results

How come they gave u a shot so early? I'm just curious cuz I'm rh negative and my doc said they don't give a shot for that till around 28 weeks....

if you got a positive home pregnancy test especially a dark ones or a blood test and your HCG levels are fairly high then it wouldnt be ectopic
from what i hear ectopic is highly painful 24/7 not off and on
and also a sign is pain in your shoulder and neck on one side
i wouldnt worry im sure you are fine
everyones body reacts to pregnancy differently
the cramps are probably just from your uterus stretching and preparing for the long 9 months ahead of you

Hey you were right it wasn't ectopic I was in the hospital all night, they seen a yolk sac but cudnt see no baby yet as im reading between 5 nd 5 1/2 weeks, I have a hcg level of 5000 and also when they did a pelvic exam she notice my bleeding is coming from the outside of my cervic not the inside I forgot what she called it cervicitis or something like that after the pelvic and internal altrasound they made me bleed a quite more even tho its really light. They also gave me a shot of rhogam since I'm bleeding.and since im bleeding and was having cramps she said even tho ultrasound showed everything good she has no choice but to rule it a threatened abortion because of bleeding nd cramping :( has any1 had this happen and everything turn out ok?

its normal and common to spot at any time throughout the first trimester
although i personally have no experienced spotting
i have had cramps that come and go about 2-3 times a day since before i got my bfp
it feels like my uterus is tightening and it can be painful enough to take my breath away for a second and or make me cringe but it only lasts for about 5-10 seconds
and then its gone just as quickly as it came on
i am not worried cramps are completely normal and common in the first trimester like i said its just your body preparing to stretch as much as it will need to in order to accommodate a growing baby

How come they gave u a shot so early? I'm just curious cuz I'm rh negative and my doc said they don't give a shot for that till around 28 weeks....

Well they gave me my shot early because I was bleeding and I guess whenever your pregnant they have to take caution and give you the shot if you start to bleed. Doc said to keep the antibodies from fighting against the baby's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->