Please lil baby bean stick!

Oh my God WelshRose-------CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo happy for you. I will keep my fingers crossed for you for a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxx:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:wohoo: congrtaulations sweetheart. :hugs: hope the lil bean stays well and truely sticky for you. xxxxxxx :yipee:

OMG everyone......Thank you all so much for your congratulations, It's amazing reading them all.
I cant wish those of you still trying enough luck or :dust:, you all so deserve to be mummys.
Everybody else............Hears to happy healthy sticky beans!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::cloud9::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

congratulations to you both on your:bfp::bfp: an i wish you a happy and health 9 months xxxxxxxxx :hug:
:dust:

Congratulations to my two BnB best friends.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy for you both, but you already know that now make sure santa drops that sack load of baby dust of for me for Boxing Day.

Love you girls:hugs:

:hug:

how u feeling 2day hun? has it started to sink in yet? awww were not all that far apart r we, hope u have a nice and easy pregnancy xxx

It is sinking in slowly hun :winkwink:
Thank you so much for the tip about stopping charting bbt! My temp has gone down the past two days .........state of panic til I read your msg and thought actually she's right! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->