Please look at my chart. Do you agree with FF's O date?

foto2426

Reaction score
Any idea why FF put my O date as CD13 and not CD11? I thought you O the day before you have a temp spike? I temp at the same time every morning and switching from FAM to Advanced mode yields the same date. This is only my 2nd month temping so I'm not too savvy with it. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-09 at 8.52.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-09 at 8.52.53 AM.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
I'm not too sure about the rules after which FF picks ovulatiom date, but i know the FAM method confirms O with a temperature that is higher than any of the previous 6 days. (I think FF needs most of pre O temps to be below coverline)

With either one technically you'd come to the conclusion that CD13 was O day, also your CM pattern indicates the same thing as CM usually dries up right after Ovulation.

The only way to be 100% sure though is by doing ultrasounds and actually seeing ovulation happen. You got in tons of BD so with either date you're in with a great shot of catching the egg :)

I would place O date at CD 11.

From CD 11 to CD 17, there is a pure upward trend in temperatures, i.e every temp is higher than the day before. I tend to think more in terms of what the hormones are doing (progesterone should be steadily increasing after Ov, and so should temps) than a set of 5 temps on average being higher than the last 4 temps, etc.

I would place O date at CD 11.

From CD 11 to CD 17, there is a pure upward trend in temperatures, i.e every temp is higher than the day before. I tend to think more in terms of what the hormones are doing (progesterone should be steadily increasing after Ov, and so should temps) than a set of 5 temps on average being higher than the last 4 temps, etc.

Thank you! This morning my temp went up 0.28. I don't know why my temps dipped the last couple of days. I don't think the dips are significant enough to be implantation dip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->