Please look at these tests, so worried

mme

Reaction score
Here are my tests 12-15 dpo which is today. I had a chemical in Feb and I’m a nervous wreck at the minute. I feel the tests should have progressed more and I don’t see a difference between yesterday’s and today’s. Plus I started with some cramping this morning in my pelvic area. Can anyone share their test progression or tell me their experience?

1B22298D-A83D-443F-8C97-12AFEA730E11.jpeg

You won't see much of a difference in just a days time. They look fine.

You won't see much of a difference in just a days time. They look fine.

I thought I would have seen more progress between 12-15 dpo. Plus the cramping is worrying me too.

I thought I would have seen more progress between 12-15 dpo. Plus the cramping is worrying me too.
The bottom 2 tests are darker than the first 2 . Cramping is normal . Unless you see blood I wouldnt worry to much about it.

Reactions: mme
I think those lines look great! With the two early MC I had, my lines didn't get anywhere near that dark. I don't see FRER getting any darker until it becomes a dye stealer. From 12-15 it does look like it's progressed.

They look great to me.
I've had 5 chemicals and one later Misscarige at almost 11 weeks.
I've had 3 chemicals since April this year and my tests didn't get as dark as ures.
My lines were very very faint.
I think ure lines look great.

Thankyou ladies. It’s such a worry which you all know. Pray tomorrow’s is a bit darker to put my mind a little at ease.

I don’t think a chemical would get that dark,they are always vvf lines that’s I’ve seen,urs look like beautiful progression congratulations xx

Thanks ladies for taking the time to reply. I will update tomorrow x

I agree with whoever said they won’t go darker until they steal the dye (and that doesn’t always happen). I’d try not to worry hun, I always cut myself off from testing once they get that dark as you start seeing dye variations in the test itself instead of progression. You could always buy a box of cheapies off Amazon and use those when you need reassurance, but I’d ditch those FRER’s now - they’re not going to give you any peace of mind at this point.

Congrats!

I agree with whoever said they won’t go darker until they steal the dye (and that doesn’t always happen). I’d try not to worry hun, I always cut myself off from testing once they get that dark as you start seeing dye variations in the test itself instead of progression. You could always buy a box of cheapies off Amazon and use those when you need reassurance, but I’d ditch those FRER’s now - they’re not going to give you any peace of mind at this point.

Congrats!

I think I will, I have 2 left but not buying any more it’s causing me too much worry. Have 1 digi to use, was really hoping to see a 3+ but heard how inaccurate they can be too so going to wait a while before using that. I booked an early scan today For a few weeks time which will give me reassurance, just hope this bean sticks.

I never got a dye stealer, even testing regularly until past 6 weeks with multiple (successful!) pregnancies. Your tests look perfect.

I never got a dye stealer, even testing regularly until past 6 weeks with multiple (successful!) pregnancies. Your tests look perfect.

thankyou, everyone’s posts are giving me hope :hugs:
Will update this thread x

My tests at 5 weeks looked like your 15dpo ones. You’re good!

Your tests are looking amazing lovely :) xx

I think I will, I have 2 left but not buying any more it’s causing me too much worry. Have 1 digi to use, was really hoping to see a 3+ but heard how inaccurate they can be too so going to wait a while before using that. I booked an early scan today For a few weeks time which will give me reassurance, just hope this bean sticks.
Also, remember the digital tests don't count the two weeks before conception. So whatever result you get just add two weeks to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->