Please look

wannabmum

Reaction score
I'm posting this link for few reasons, for those of us going threw any sort of infertility I know alot of people sent this site to close family and friends to help them understand there journey and hopefully b more sensitive and also to help the rest of you understand our journey also. there is music on this site.
https://www.vocalicious.com/empty_arms/empty_arms_mod2.html

Stacey xx

ok im sat here sobbing my heart out.

i am so sorry for all the people who are struggling with infertility, my heart goes out to you. i wish there was something i could do, some comforting words i could say. but all i can do is pray that one day God will bless you with a little miricle. do not loose hope, as hope is what keeps people alive. if anybody needs a shoulder to cry on i am here, although i could not ever imagine what it is like to go through the trials you are faced with i have two ears and a comfortable shoulder to rest your head.

it is only now that i realise what God has blessed me with, and i am so grateful.

I have seen it before I couldn't look again :cry:

Its *very* touching

x

Wow, that one really tugs on the heartstrings!

I'm adopted and my parents tried for 13 years to have a baby. Mum still talks about the struggle and how hard it was. So it really hits home for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->