please need to know do you bloat the day after ovulation?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
Hi ladies basically ovulation doesnt happen often to me woth pcos, I took clomid this cycle. On Saturday afternoon I got a positive opk. We dtd thurs fri and Saturday the day of the positive. Long story short we didnt get to dtd yesterday and now today im really really bloated. Im worried im ovulating today. But I had cramps yesterday, today I feel achey but only because im so bloated.
Ive read online alot of women bloat the day after ovulation

Basically does it sound like I ovulated today or yesterday and am I covered if we dtd tonight? Thanks

Hi - I would be interested to know this too.

Sounds like I had the same things as you - mild cramps on Saturday (the day I ovulated as I got positive opk on Friday and a temp rise yesterday), and then bloatedness yesterday and today.

I usually get bloatedness on and off throughout the TWW but put this down to hormones messing with my IBS :wacko:

If you are the same as me it sounds like you ovulated yesterday and would be well covered if you last :sex: on Saturday.

Good luck! :dust:

I bloated for a few days around O. No reason you couldn't bloat after but not before, that I can think of. I would guess you O'd yesterday because of the OPK, or maybe overnight (positive means you're going to O in the next 12 to 36 hours, I think). Either way, though, your timing sounds good. Sperm sticks around for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->