please no judging.

Oh my goodness, do you have any supportive people around? You're obviously incredibly strong to have come this far in the face of such disapproval :hugs:

My sister is somewhat supportive. My ex's mom is pretty supportive but she lives in a different province. She might come down for baby's birth. We will see.

Hey google pie, how are you getting on?
How's your mum acting? I really hope you are staying strong and finding support from other people if there is still none from your mum!
I just wanted to say since I read your post I keep wondering how you are!
I came back to England to have my baby and moved in with parents despite previous issues with my mum I really thought it would be ok but now at 35 weeks have had to move out! ( she literally made it impossible to stay!) I am lucky to have a supportive husband but I know how insecure I have been feeling and things must be harder for you!
My mum hasn't even made any contact since I moved out so guessing she doesn't want anything to do with baby!
It should be such an exciting time too!
Anyway, keep us all in touch with how your getting on!
Sending hugs x :flower: :hugs:

Same here, girl--just thinking of you, and hoping things have improved a bit.

Hey google pie, how are you getting on?
How's your mum acting? I really hope you are staying strong and finding support from other people if there is still none from your mum!
I just wanted to say since I read your post I keep wondering how you are!
I came back to England to have my baby and moved in with parents despite previous issues with my mum I really thought it would be ok but now at 35 weeks have had to move out! ( she literally made it impossible to stay!) I am lucky to have a supportive husband but I know how insecure I have been feeling and things must be harder for you!
My mum hasn't even made any contact since I moved out so guessing she doesn't want anything to do with baby!
It should be such an exciting time too!
Anyway, keep us all in touch with how your getting on!
Sending hugs x :flower: :hugs:

Hi.
I'm okay. Shes not talking to me, pretty much ignores me. My dad was a bit upset but has now come around so things are a little easier around the house. I have contacted a few agencies to get some help with movin out. So we'll see. I'm hanging in there. Thanks for thinking of me. It sucks that parents act this away sometimes, at least it'll make us better moms. I think anyway. 😊

Same here, girl--just thinking of you, and hoping things have improved a bit.

Thank you. My dads being more supportive so it's making things a little easier. My mom on the other hand just ignores me. I'm hanging in there. I focus all my time and attention to Mia, try to do more fun things that's just her and I before the new baby comes.

That's a great plan of action--time spent with Mia will always be positively spent. : ) I'm glad you're dad is coming around a bit--I hope your mom does the same. If not, you've done your part. She will be the one missing out, and you have to focus on raising your sweet girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->