Please please help me :( im so confused

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
Right so , 17th I od I checked with an opk and a calendar I then done and opk randomly on the 20th it was positive since then ive had a positive opk everyday , the line is so dark and strong and getting darker im so confused is there something wrong with me ? Am I pregnant ? Am I not o'ing properly ? Help please

Right so , 17th I od I checked with an opk and a calendar I then done and opk randomly on the 20th it was positive since then ive had a positive opk everyday , the line is so dark and strong and getting darker im so confused is there something wrong with me ? Am I pregnant ? Am I not o'ing properly ? Help please

Do you have irregular periods? Do you have PCOS? It sounds like your LH could be raised all the time and that coincides with PCOS. However, the box says to stop after the first test so NOT to confuse you lol.

Do you have any symptoms of Ovulation?

Last cycle I had 9 days of strong positive opks, started af pretty late. Wondering if my body just had a long surge because I was *trying* to O and it took longer than normal, hence many pos opk.? Not sure really. Going to the dr to talk about it next month. Sorry you are experiencing this, it's frustrating when you don't know what it means!!!

Not normally off date always the same time only been different twice for misscarrage in November back to normal jan and feb

You have another thread about this same topic with some good answers. :)

Not normally off date always the same time only been different twice for misscarrage in November back to normal jan and feb

Okay. You should begin temping and that should really tell you when exactly you ovulate. And next time you get a positive stop testing. If your temps don't indicate that you ovulated you should go to the doctor and get checked out. Maybe an hormonal imbalance and acupuncture works excellently for that!

I'll see what happens if af turns up then I'll go docs next month if the same thing happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->