Please please someone look at my chart!

Miwi

Reaction score
I'm so confused, and feeling disheartened after this mornings temp. I had thought I'd ovulated, though my temps do seem a tad erratic. Today's big drop has completely thrown me off. I have disregarded it on my chart as DD woke me at 4, when usually I take my temperature at about 6:30, so I wondered if that would make it lower? But I've also noticed my +opk doesn't fit in with my rise in temperature?
Any thoughts? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! X
Oh and this is my first month charting after DD, I'm quite irregular though usually around 36 days or less.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4a1e0b/]https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4a1e0b/[/url]

(Hope that link works!)

Judging by temps it kind of looks like u haven't ovulated yet..thats strange u had one day with pos opk then dipping temp... I'd say give it a few more days to keep an eye on temps then you should get a better idea of what's going on..
GL to you ...

Judging by temps it kind of looks like u haven't ovulated yet..thats strange u had one day with pos opk then dipping temp... I'd say give it a few more days to keep an eye on temps then you should get a better idea of what's going on..
GL to you ...

Thanks. I know I'm so confused by the dip after the OPK. I thought charting was going to help me ease my mid that I was ovulating ... It's just making me crazy! Haha. I think I'm out for this month, don't think I'm going to ovulate tbh, feel more pms-y than anything! Thanks for your input anyway I appreciate it :)

I've just had an epiphany! The reason for my temp rise before my + OPK could have been my flu shot. Worst timing ever. If I lower that temp (for arguments sake) and have a rise in temp tomorrow FF is confident I ovulated after my + OPK which would make sense. I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow! Oh please let my temp go up above the dreaded red line. I just want to know I've ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->