please read and comment!

victoriak009

Reaction score
Hi. I had my period in october. I have a regular cycle. According to my calendar I keep track of my fertile days were from the 1st-6th of November. Ovulation was supposed to be on the 6th. I had unprotected sex on the 3rd. My period isn't due until the 20th. I went to the bathroom yesterday and when I wiped there was light blood. Today there was a litfle but barely any at all. Could I be pregnant?! I am worrying myself to death it seems like!

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, but it's hard to know. It sucks, but there isn't much you can do except test, and it's kind of early for that still. I'm in a similar situation, but only 3dpo so I'm not sure it is IB. Good luck!

Yes you could be, but you won't really know until you test or AF comes. Good luck I hope you get the answer you want

It's one of those things that you just got to sit tight until either the :witch: comes or she doesn't

Trying very hard to wait. I am having some issues though. My back is hurting me so bad. I don't know what I should do. I called my dr and they said they wont see me until a week after first missed period. This pain is killing me though! :(

I'm sort of in the same situation, in that I've had light pink spots of blood when I wipe, but I got the first one at 3dpo, which I'm sure is too early for implantation bleeding. Unfortunatly it's just a waiting game, but try not to worry. Easier said than done, I know! When are you thinking of testing?

Well, I've already done sone of the early detection tests. Came out negative but everyone is saying that its too early. Its really irritating because I want this baby! I KNOW my body though. Spotting never happens to me before my period and I am extremely tired which isn't usual for me. I'm talking so tired it feels as if I have been on sleep medication.

If you're aware that these symptoms aren't normal for you, then that's a good reason to remain positive, but until you can take a test that you can reasonably expect to be accurate, you're in limbo. Which I know is a horrible place to be. I wish I could be of more help, but all I can say is that I really hope it's good news for you next week. I'd also suggest trying to do something to take your mind off it, but that is equally unhelpful because I know how impossible that is!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->