PLEASE READ: Anyone else with no symptoms?

Nicolle

Reaction score
I'm meant to be in my 6th week now :( I'm quite worried as nothing has been seen on a scan yet apart from a sac and my symptoms have completely gone...

Anybody else's symptoms disappear?

With DS (who is now 6) I had no symptoms for his whole pregnancy. Minus a BFP, missed period and kicking later on I'd have never known I was pregnant. Just because you have no symptoms its not always bad. Plus symptoms come and go in first trimester.

With this one I did have symptoms, but on her first scan we only saw a sac, then 3 weeks later we saw her and her little heart beating, now she's slowly kicking me. She is a lazy little madam at times. My advice, unless you have bleeding don't worry.

I freaked out too at about 5 weeks when my boobs didn't hurt as much. I am now 8 weeks and don't really have many symptoms per say. No morning sickness. I have been told that all symptoms come and go and not everyone gets sick.

When is your 1st appt? It will make you feel a lot better after that!

Thanks ladies! I'm just so worried I would have thought I would of had at least one symptom left but I don't! I have a scan on Saturday so we will hopefully see a little bit more than an empty
Sac :( x

I am 7 weeks and also have little to no symptoms. Everyone keeps reassuring me it's fine so fingers crossed for both of us.

You posted the exact same thread a few days ago. RELAX. It's normal!

Every person and every pregnancy is different. Just to reiterate what I said in your last thread - I've barely had any symptoms, I feel completely normal. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and I had my scan on Monday which showed baby is just perfect.

30 weeks and these have been my symptoms from first trimester:

- BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->