PLEASE READ i have just come back from the doctors

mumtojake

Reaction score
I have just come back from a doctors appointment which i went to as i has pink discharge and pain on the left side

Control Turbo ectopic i was worried about ectopic pregnancy my dr wanted to send me strait to a&e but they said no they cant scan me until tomorrow so its pointless.

im really worried now that something is wrong has anyone else has pain in there left side that goes over to the right side when put pressure on the left send and pink discharge?

that thought of waiting until tomorrow is driving me crazy i just want my baby to be ok :(

Don't have any advice but hope it all works out. Let us know.x

I have just come back from a doctors appointment which i went to as i has pink discharge and pain on the left side

Control Turbo ectopic i was worried about ectopic pregnancy my dr wanted to send me strait to a&e but they said no they cant scan me until tomorrow so its pointless.

im really worried now that something is wrong has anyone else has pain in there left side that goes over to the right side when put pressure on the left send and pink discharge?

that thought of waiting until tomorrow is driving me crazy i just want my baby to be ok :(

I am sorry you are going through this :hugs: I personally didn't have any abnormal pain with my ectopic all the way up until my surgery at 8 weeks. At most I felt what I would describe as a light pressure but no pain like most people assume go along with an ectopic. I did have bleeding but mine was more than pink discharge. Unfortunately there's no way to know for certain until they locate a sac and yolk in you uterus. They can check your levels to see if they are rising appropriately but even then that is not 100%.

Good luck and I hope they find a healthy bean and you don't have to worry about it at all!

hey pandi thank you for you post yes it jsut feels like forever waiting until tomorrow im so sorry for you loss thank you for posting

leanne x

I've had loads of cramping and pains. Its from cysts during pregnancy (many women get them) and growing pains. But any pain with bleeeing should definitely be seen by the Dr. Stay calm and positive. Having eithee pain or bleeding or both, doesn't mean ectopic or miscarriage. :hugs: Many women have both and some have HEAVY gushing blood type of bleeding and their babies are fine and they go full term.:hugs:

im having a little pain on my left side but it could be a cyst or just normal stretching (ive had cysts in my last pregnancy) hope everything is ok!! xxx

i had my scan today the baby is in the right place and we saw a heart beat to :) thank you everyone for your support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->