Please read, idk what is going on :(

anonmouse

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm overweight. Not using protection with my husband. Not really trying to get pregnant, but not avoiding it either. I haven't had a period in a few months (due to my weight). I went to the dr. today and got my thyroid meds filled and told her I was nauseous. She said there was a bug going around. I've been nauseous for 2 weeks. In no way, shape, or form am I getting my hopes up. I've not even bothered with a test...seeing how they've became nothing more than a source of disappointment. Anyway---around 2 weeks ago I started having some brown blood. Which I was used to getting right before I started my period. No biggie. Waited for it to come. Never came. The old blood continued for 11 days...strange, even for me. I just went to the bathroom and urinated. I wiped and there was a TON of mucus. It was pink-tinged, enough for me to see it under 40 watt bulbs. My stomach hurts, it has been for weeks now. I suppose the last time my sweetie and I had sex was around a month and a half ago....(boooooo!!! he works a lot lol) Anyway--any of you ladies that have had children or not had children experience this? Did you find a cause? Now I've had the mucus, THEN the brown blood, but never, ever, ever, vice versa. All I know is I feel like complete and utter crap, weak, and it's not really worrying me per se; it's making me wonder wth is up with my stupid body. Thanks for any replies xx

i hate to read and run....i want to help! I'm gunna do some "google research" and let u know what i find.

in the mean time...i found this post from this site on implantation bleeding...maybe someones post might help u

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...compare-experiences-help-others-confused.html

i hate to read and run....i want to help! I'm gunna do some "google research" and let u know what i find.

in the mean time...i found this post from this site on implantation bleeding...maybe someones post might help u

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...compare-experiences-help-others-confused.html

Thank you, I appreciate any advice anyone can offer. I used google, but couldn't seem to find anything. Maybe I'm just wording things wrong, idk. Thank you again. :)

I read the post, seems like a couple of people had the dark brown (tarry) blood, then had mucus. I'll wait a bit before I go get a test...I just had to see the disappointment of that one line. :/

The brown period can occur from having an anovulatory cycle. I don't know why you won't just take a test though to rule out pregnancy.

The brown period can occur from having an anovulatory cycle. I don't know why you won't just take a test though to rule out pregnancy.

I took one yesterday and it was negative. Honestly what was puzzling to me was that I had the brown tarry blood before the mucus. It's always been vice versa with me. Additionally, I've had the mucus for the last 3 days. Just seemed odd to me. But from what I read it's not uncommon. I had a left salpingo oopherectomy in 2010 with a 32lb mass removed with the ovary, have experienced odd things ever since then. But wasn't ever told I had PCOS or endometriosis. So, these things that I see as odd just make me wonder if I can even have kids at all; although I wasn't ever told I couldn't. Oh well--even if I can't I'll still have a happy life with my love.

Thank you guys for your replies and advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->