PLEASE READ: When did your symptoms start?

Nicolle

Reaction score
Hey girls :flower: thanks for reading..
I was just wondering prior to my last thread..

I am about 5 - 6 weeks and I haven't got one damn symptom :nope:
quite worrying...

I need to pee quite a bit but that is it? I don't feel pregnant..

when did your symptoms start? was it past the 6 week mark?

( just wanted to add in my scan 5 days ago they didn't see anything but a little circle possible sac measuring 4 mm )

I didn't have any symptoms at all. No nausea, no sickness, no breast tenderness. The only time I was 100% sure I was pregnant was when I had my 12 week scan :flower:

Similar situation here! I haven't had as strong of symptoms as I've had with my boys. Lots of fatigue but nothing else. But I went to my ultrasound yesterday and they found a beautiful little blob measuring 6wks 2days and a nice heart rate of 135bpm. My morning sickness has always started after 6 weeks so maybe I'm just being premature. Be thankful for the good days. The hard ones may be right around the corner

No symptoms at all with pregnancy number 1. Symptoms from week 3 with pregnancy number 2. No symptoms until 8 weeks with this one and even then it was only very slightly tender boobs. I have never had morning sickness with any of them. I have 2 healthy children and am currently 33 weeks so please don't worry about symptoms. Just count yourself lucky.

I started getting sore boobs and fatigue around the 6 week mark, they are really the only symptoms I still have.

I find it amazing to see when some of you girls have ultrasounds and heart beat scans, especially so early on. I am 9 weeks preggers and I am not scheduled for any ultra sounds yet, just the heart beat at 12 weeks.

Around six weeks I got some nausea- it was not nice but not as terrible as a lot of people get and no actual sickness. I had that week off work on leave and I don't know if lazing around the house doing nothing made it worse or if it's just cleared up but I barely get nausea at the moment.

I also started to get sporadic boob pain in the sixth week- if notice it if I got up in the night and had no bra on and I have quite big boobs, I don't think I would've felt this if they were smaller.

I did feel a bit more tired. But again not as bad as other people do- I go to bed an hour earlier most nights rather than some of the ladies who could sleep all day.

Basically what I mean is I do have symptoms but they are very mild compared to a lot of other ladies so I wouldn't worry too much- we're the lucky ones! Lol

Thank you ladies!.. I hope that is the case :( .. I just read up on so many bad things and assume that's what has happened...
It's almost like I want all of the bad symptoms just so It reassures me everything is ok lol! With my little boy I had nausea was hardly sick but I went off certain foods etc quite early...

Symptoms? Never... some people don't get them.

Popping from 3rd Tri, hope that's okay.
I NEVER had symptoms. The very fist one, 13 weeks and it was smell. I wouldn't have ever guess I was pregnant if it wasn't for a routine pregnancy test before surgery. Otherwise NOTHING!

Popping from 3rd Tri, hope that's okay.
I NEVER had symptoms. The very fist one, 13 weeks and it was smell. I wouldn't have ever guess I was pregnant if it wasn't for a routine pregnancy test before surgery. Otherwise NOTHING!

Haha thank you :) just read your post about the advice :) my only concern is I had symptoms and they went I wasn't sick but I went off certain foods and now I can't eat anything even the foods I didn't want, and I had acid reflux for a day that's now gone lol I feel empty... X

I'm another one who has had no ms, no sore boobs, no tiredness. I know how you feel, I was really quite concerned at first that I didn't "feel" pregnant!

Last scan was at the start of this week at c11 weeks and baby is growing rapidly and was bouncing around like mad ........ so no symptoms doesn't equal no baby :flower:

I've had a couple of things in the last week or two - one is getting indigestion, and the other is a crazy keen sense of smell. Honestly, I swear instead of being pregnant I might be turning into a werewolf. Today at work I could smell everyone's sandwiches from the other side of the office :haha:

5.1 weeks here. No symptoms except my boobs are killing me!!!!!!! I mean I can't take them out of a bra without them hurting. And they have grew a cup size. It's bizarre. No food aversions, no frequent pee breaks. Not exceptionally tired, maybe a little, but I might just be milking it to get some extra rest. My sciatic nerve is acting up, but I'm not sure if that related.

I always felt skeptical of people who claimed they knew right away when they were pregnant. Now I get it. We used an ovulation predictor kit, so I knew exactly when possible conception was. Two days later I developed the most insanely painful and sensitive nipples ever! I also had massive bloating and sharp stomach pains which may or may not have been pregnancy related. These have been the most miserable last few weeks between the nausea, fatigue, hair falling out, stomach pains, light-headedness, low back pain (where the pelvis connects to the spine), and many more symptoms.

I've always been very in tune with my body, and I think that may be why I am feeling so much. I like to joke and say I'm like the princess and the pea. If there is any little thing off in my body I can tell. So having something growing in me really set things off.

I'm sure it can be very unnerving to not have any symptoms, but I have met many women who were perfectly fine with no symptoms. I'm sure I would be worried. Try not to stress too much about it, and enjoy the fact that you are not miserable. Best of luck to you.

I haven't had any obvious pregnancy symptoms. I was sick once at 8 weeks and there has been the odd occassion where I've been really tired but I could have easily attributed these things to something else if I didn't know I was pregnant!

I had a headache at the beginning and developed slightly sensitive nipples. The nausea didn't start until week 7, hasn't been particularly bad and is subsiding now. I've had a bit of food aversion and heightened sense of smell which still seems to be around. I was a bit worried that the nausea was subsiding but I've read that it can happen anytime towards the end of the first trimester so trying not to panic.

I had sore boobs and fatigue then 7 weeks hit morning sickness kicked in I'm still suffering now

Update here... I didn't have anything till this past weekend 6wks 4days+. I found out I was pregnant pretty early and didn't have any indicator besides the AF cramps early and then just really tired. Then I started getting headaches late last week and more and more nausea throughout the weekend. Today has been the worst though. Anything more than laying on the couch feels like a chore and I feel dizzy and weak if I stand too long. Glad to have more symptoms and yet I look forward to the day when they calm down later in this trimester.

My nausea is mostly not there. It maybe started showing up at 5 weeks, but I don't know if I would have noticed it if I didn't know I was pregnant.

My boobs normally hurt from a few days after ovulation up until I get my period. Well, clearly I haven't gotten my period and my boobs have not stopped aching. I can't sleep because of them!

When I was pregnant with my DS, my boobs never hurt, but I think that's because I was still nursing my DD. When I was pg with my DD, I definitely remember sore boobs, but I don't remember how long that lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->