Please recommend me a hypobirthing book

d2148j

Reaction score
hi mamas (and papas if any are about)

I have just joined and am getting to know my way round the site. Can anyone recommend me an easy to understand hypobirthing book. I'm 20+3 and have convinced DH to have a HWB but would quite like to look into hypnobirthing too.

didnt find the hypnobirth book very useful. the hypnobabies recordings however r motivating and very relaxing. i def say skip the book.

I found the Hypnobirthing book by Marie Mongan very helpful, and it came with a CD as well . . . explains the rationale behind hypnobirthing and techniques . .. the CD is great too. Depends on your learning style, but I got a lot out of the combination of the two.

I also am not finding the hypnobirthing books useful, however I am in love with Ina May Gaskin's Guide to Natural Childbirth. I'm excited about labour!

I found the Hypnobirthing book by Marie Mongan very helpful, and it came with a CD as well . . . explains the rationale behind hypnobirthing and techniques . .. the CD is great too. Depends on your learning style, but I got a lot out of the combination of the two.

this exactly! such a great book and an easy read! love the cd!

The Hypnobirthing book (The Morgan Method) is so easy to read, I couldnt put it down! got through half of it in about an hour!

Havnt listened to the CD yet but I already feel much more positive about labour and birth and I think by the end of it, I will feel quite empowered!

(the cynic in me wonders if it will all go out the window once the pain kicks in but for now Im a believer!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->