Please recommend me a pushchair, so confused!!

MidnightSun

Reaction score
Ok, I already have a gorgeous Silver Cross Sleepover pram/pushchair here, but unbeknown to me when I bought it, it doesn;t actually fit in anyone's car that I know :wacko:

So I bought a Hauck Malibu, which I completely love.... BUT ..... my daughter is so long that she is almost out of the carry cot part and will need to go into the pushchair part soon, but as she's so young I want her to be facing me, and the Hauck doesn't do that :(

So I need something for 'out and about'... can you recommend me something?

My criteria:

NOT a stroller - I hate them!!

Something that can be parent facing as well as outward facing

A light frame (I have had multiple prolapses following Rose's birth, so needs to be light)

A pushchair that I would be able to get on a bus if need be

If you can recommend anything I really would appreciate it :flower:

Mamas and papas sola :)

House of baby sell them for £250 free postage but when I phoned they only had the denim or black.

I bought my truffle one from mamas and papas for £285(including delivery) and I love it.

Its light, can be rear or forward facing, lies down so suitable for young babies.

Maxi Cosi Streety is a cheapish parent facing pushchair, I have just ordered an Icandy cherry which I pick up today :happydance:(I had a Maclaren for my daughter, which I loved, but she cries everytime shes in it as she wants to see me), the Icandy cherry is very lightweight and parent facing, the seat size is also quite generous :thumbup:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->