Please recommend nappies for me

PB&J

Mum and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all.
I've finally persuaded OH to let me use cloth nappies, but I've got no idea what to get.
My LO is nearly 12 weeks old and she weighs 13 1/2 lb. She's 99th centile for length and 75th for weight.
I'm looking at the Itti Bitti D'Lish SIO and the cushie tushie coture. She's BF so her poos are pretty explosive and she wees an awful lot! I have looked at the review thread, but there were so many different types it was mind-boggling!
Any advice greatly appreciated!!! The easier to use the better.

i'm always hesitant to recommend nappies - there's a few articles i've written linked in my sig.

the best place to start is to buy a few of the type that takes your fancy and work from there. everyone has different preferences and not all babies fit all nappies (like sposies) as much as a loved ittis they didn't work for us!

wss^ it's always good to buy one or two different types and experiment from there, that way you can see what you like, what you don't and what works for your baby. Both the nappies you mentioned are pretty popular brands :flower:

It's hard to recommend nappies as some ppl will love certain styles and hate others etc; but I like to recommend Itti Bitti (both SIO and AIO), you'd need a Medium; and the Flip (they're one size birth-to-potty); most ppl tend to like these two but give other ones a try too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->