Please send me some dust!!!

malpal

Mummy to 3 girlies!!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Well i thought i would give this ago as it seems to work when ttcing and willing yourself to go into labour!!!
I am currently only WTT due to the fact that :witch: seems to have gone AWOL! I haven't had a visit for 10 weeks so i have been advised by my gp that i shouldn't ttc untill she visits (due to working out due dates etc)
Im not bf so that isn't the reason for her going missing!
Please please could you all send me some :dust: to see if i can lure her back!!!
Thanks ladies xxxxx

Hi i hope the witch shows her face soon so you can start ttc, why is it she either shows when you really don't want her to or goes awol when you could do with her showing her face how rude is she? good luck and lots and lots of babydust been sent your way x

I know this is the 1st time in over two years that i want her to come and visit!!!! Thanks for all the dust so far!! xx

dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust!

Phew!

here you go hun
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

really hope :witch: gets here soon so you can get your :bfp:

xxx

I have my fingers crossed for the quick return of the :witch:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Here you go sweetie!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Tee Hee! Good luck :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->