Please send nice thoughts to my friend

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
My friend got married a few weeks ago and found out she was pregnant but she has got an emergency scan today at hospital due to bleeding for a few days she should be about 9weeks.

Fingers are crossed for her and hope she gets the good news she deserves so close after her wedding and her birthday next month.

:hug:

Good luck to your friend hun, hope everything is fine for her and her DH xx

fingers crossed ...good luck to your friend hope all goes well

FX for your friend mate... I hope everything turns out okay...

Good Luck!!

I hope all is well, hugs to you and your friend. xxx

Good luck to her. I had quite a bit of bleeding at 9 and a half weeks too and I'll be 40 weeks on Thursday. It's not always bad news. Doc told me it can also be a sign of a healthy pregnancy or twins!!!!

Well her appointment was at 12 and ive still not herd anything back from her im keeping my fingers crossed for her but something tells me it might not be good news since ive not herd anyting :(

she has still not text me or posted anything but her facebook status said :

is back but dont feel to good... then it changed to :(

just spoke to her on facebook and she said this :

hi hun i think ive lost it they found the sack were it is ment to be so they said i still could still have a baby but then i might of lost it cuz they could find a heart beat so the booked me in for another one in 10 day but when i got home i have bleed loads n loads had huge blood clots come out so think its the sack

--------

:( :(

Aww hun, Im thinking of your friend and hope it is still good news after the next scan, my fingers are crossed, take care :hugs: XX

Hope she gets some good news at her next scan :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"