Please someone give me advice!

Keza

Reaction score
I'm in the uk. I'm about 8 and a half weeks. 4 days ago I got my babies heartbeat clear as a bell. That little gallop that you can't miss. I've been trying for 4 days since and I can't find nothing. I'm freaking out. I've woken this morning and my boobs are completely normal after 8 weeks of pain from them. I'm tender in my uterus and have dull backache. I don't know what to do. I havn't seen a midwife yet that is next week. Can I ring the labour ward or will they tell me to go elsewhere? I'm scared I've mmc.

Hey Hun, i wouldn't worry too much about struggling to find baby's heartbeat 8-9 weeks is still early and baby is only small and quite low down, plenty of places to hide. Also my boobs were very sore one minute like they were on fire then the next minute they were fine, symptoms do come and go. If you are really worried you could mention it to your midwife at your first appointment of see if your local hospital has an early pregnancy unit you could call just for some advice and reassurance. Try not to worry the stress is not good for you or baby easier said than done I know. Xx

Definitely agree, it's really not surprising that you cannot find the babies heartbeat, its so tiny right now. Thats why midwifes won't try before 16 weeks, even the professionals would likely not be able to find it either.

Also symptoms really do come and go, so definitely do not think lack of symptoms is anything to worry about.

Have you thought about paying for an early scan? I've just been looking at it myself as was thinking would be nice to have that reassurance in a few weeks time. If you booked a private scan they'd be able to see you really quickly.

Honestly I dont think you have anything to worry about though xx

I think you were very very lucky to find a heartbeat so early with a doppler, dont panic - its really hard to find this early. At 9 weeks it took me hours of frustration and panic!

Mine is still so quiet at 12 weeks, I can't imagine it at 8!

I would say baby is hiding. At 8+5 it was only 2cms long crl. Also about the bbs your hormones start levelling off coz the placenta takes over 😃

Cramps subsided. I had a fainting spell later in the morning and have felt sick as a dog for the rest of the day. So know pregnancy is still ok. That's one thing I do wish would subside with the homormones. Constant sickness and nausea! Seems to be getting worse rather than better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->