Please take a lot an help me confused need advise!!

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Hey girls so just got another positive opk eek so happy cd19 got lots of watery strecthy clear cm so looking good so thats 2days of my opks positive i dont temp just go off cm an test an the pullin pains am gettin in my belly just wonderin what my next steps are can anyone help been doin lots of bdin with a pillliow under my bum an legs in the air lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 11
I guess I'm not understanding what you're confused about exactly. It seems at this point if your bding and using opks you're doing what you can. ;)

No i mean when can i class as 1dpo an when should i stop testing

Id BD tonight and Tomorrow night and you should be covered. Id probably class tomorrow as 1dpo. Good luck.

Eeeeeek exciting, can't wait to see your BFP xxx

I hope i get my bfp fingers crossed taking ages xx

thats a def positive, do you temp, if you temp your temp will rise in about 2 days or so.

so i would say you will O tomorrow.
i had 2 positives like you my second one was super bright like this one, and FF put my O day as my second surge like this, not sure if right but 2 days later temp rose

No i dont temp sorry just confused cause people say to class today as 1dpo x

You are supposed to stop testing after your first opk because the subsequent tests don't matter it's the first positive that's important. After your first positive opk you generally ovulate around 24 hours later so I would say you ovulated yest and today us 1 dpo x

You are supposed to stop testing after your first opk because the subsequent tests don't matter it's the first positive that's important. After your first positive opk you generally ovulate around 24 hours later so I would say you ovulated yest and today us 1 dpo x

Thank you for helping me understand so am officaly 1dpo yeay x

My opk just now x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members