please tell me i'm not the only one...

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
:blush::blush: maddi's at mum's, james' playing xbox and i'm....

sitting with ff open and a due date calculator working out projected DD's based on if i got my bfp july/aug/September/oct this year :dohh:

i did have reasons behind it (checking about flying for wedding) but i can't stop now :blush:

carly... step away from your ff :lol:

No love, you're definitely not the only one! :blush:
It's just being practical... that's what I keep telling myself!

You're not the only one! :blush:
I'm not going to TTC for at least 7, possibly even 15 years :)cry:) and I'm on FF every day, with the excuse of wanting to work out a regular cycle pattern for when I *do* start TTC :dohh:

So it's a lot more ridiculous for me than for you :haha: - feel better? :D
xx

:rofl: I used it, thinking hmmm...cant have a christmas baby :dohh: (OH works too much over christmas and would even miss the birth)

oh thank goodness it's not just me :lol:

kintenda - i'm using the 'practical' angle from now all, it's just good planning after all!!

sing - oh hon :hugs: not silly, i've been off the pill for months now, and on ff 'checking' my cycle!

blob - yep, been thinking about the xmas baby too! oh and too close to the wedding :dohh:

Ha ha, yup, I've been there, done that. I quite fancy a November baby.....:blush:

don't worry... if i wasn't on the pill I would be doing the same I'm sure!

I've been trying very hard to stay away from there! I've never charted or anything so when the time gets nearer im gonna have to teach it all to myself!

I think if I let myself I would always be on there working out DD for if and when I get pregnant! hehe xx

Its addictive isn't it? At least you know your not alone we are all doing it here. Its good fun. I had a winter baby and it was great temps here were -15 all last winter and i was nice and toasty it was great. I am trying now and if i get my wish I will be having a end of summer baby. I dont relish the thought of this. This summer was so hot 30-35 every day for months... can you imagine heavily pregnant in that Ugh.... at least i have a pool outside and there are lots of outdoor pools all over the place so i could cool down..... this is presuming i get pregnant of course.

Remember your not alone..

STOP....STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! HAHA
of course your not on your own....sssshhhhhhh can i join?
I had the same things running through my mind...what if all this mess up with my body may lead to bfp...i can only dream! lol
xx

I've become obsessed with ultra sound scans.. I had a scan yesterday for another reason but I kept thinking maaaybe there might be a little bean in there :blush:

Sadly there wasn't lol I'm mad!

You're defenitely not alone.

I have an app on my Iphone I play with like, every day, so I can see when I would have my first, second, and third trimester depending on which ovulation date I got pregnant. It includes stuff like implantation dates and fetal heart beat calculations, too.

I'm so obsessed. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->