Please tell me what am I doing wrong here?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
in the past few weeks, Lincoln's been very grumpy when he's tired and every day we have to fight :dohh: to put him to sleep , before every naps and every night
I tried everything, sing, rock, put him down, pick him up, try to comfort feed (got bitten all the times,lol), carry him around the house,sit and play with him... and he's still grumpy:cry: and many times he would cry (with tears too)
Why why why? :hissy::cry:
I think it might be teething , but when i was not well a few days ago my friend came round to help and she sang to him and he fell asleep right away without any problem at all. When i sing he doesn't like it (used to)
I don't understand this. It's upsetting me so much now. Those thing I did used to work.
What am i doing wrong? :cry:

It sounds like teething. Try Hylands Teething tablets or Camilia, they works wonders

I have to fight Caitlyn to sleep because I won't let her pinch me......... :shrug: They go through stages.

:hug: You aren't doing anything wrong. It sounds like it could be teething to me. Hannah fights her naps to, though she goes down well at night. She'd much rather play during the day than sleep!

:hug: You aren't doing anything wrong. It sounds like it could be teething to me. Hannah fights her naps to, though she goes down well at night. She'd much rather play during the day than sleep!

at night is the worst time he fights:dohh: oh ! can he fight ,lol
he seems to prefer to be awake than sleep too

Maybe teething! Jasmine doesnt like daytime naps either, but she goes down at night good.

Are you sure he's not overtired, Kaya is a nightmare to get to sleep if she's overtired.

I think it is stages as well. I have found that there have been times when putting Brennan down was a nightmare, so freaking frustrating for the both of us. One thing I found that worked during those times was to just stick him in a sling and walk him down. Go about my business around the house, and he could then stop fighting me and sleep.

Rosie fights her daytime naps, she is far to nosey and feels like she is missing out on the world if she is asleep, but as soon as her 8pm bottle, she know's it's bed and falls asleep without any hassle.

Are you sure he's not overtired, Kaya is a nightmare to get to sleep if she's overtired.

Well, when he;s tired he shows the signs like rubbing his eyes or scratches his ears and then I try to put him to sleep but he doesn't want to go down and starts moaning then crying so i have to take him out of the bedroom and start to do those things i said earlier...:dohh: until he';s overtired then it;s worse :dohh:

Kathryn has been a nightmare to get to sleep for the past week. It take an hour to get her to fall asleep, and then she wake up on or 2 times in the middle of the night screaming and crying for an hour before I can get her to sleep again. I wasn't sure what was wrong, but I was thinking teething. She's been teething for a while but I think it's only been really hurting for the past 4 days. I tried some night time teething gel (stronger then regular) tonight and she went down in 1/2 and hour instead! Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->