Please tell me you see this

TheMonroe

Reaction score
We've been ttc for 6 years and this is the very first time in my life that I haven't had my period. I'm over a week late. I took femara last cycle and was being monitored. I went in for my sonogram to check on eggs on May 25th and I was told that I had already ovulated. I had very light pink spotting three separate times between the appointment and when my period was supposed to start (very uncharacteristic). My cycles are 30-32 days long and I'm currently on day 41 with no sign at all of af. I've pos several times, as you can imagine and they have all been negative. This last one I took this morning, so it's several hours old, but I think I see the faintest of faint lines. Please tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 92
I dont see a line, I'm sorry :( Maybe test again in a few days?

I put it in negative and I could swear that I see something. But yes, that's the plan. I've been testing every morning. I'll try to keep this updated

I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck :flower:

I do see something faint, but I don't know if it's too far to the left? I haven't used these before myself though. I inverted and greyscaled for you, I don't know if you can see it more?

Attachments

• IMG_7681.jpg
    IMG_7681.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7682.jpg
    IMG_7682.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7683.jpg
    IMG_7683.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
I do see what you mean. These tests have a history of showing a shadow where the positive line would be. At the moment I would take it as a negative purely for my own sanity and retest in 2 days.

Good luck :dust:

*UPDATE*
Took this morning and read in 3 minutes!
I thought I saw something! Thank you for all the help and well wishes ladies! I've already been to get my blood drawn and I am eagerly awaiting the results!

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 36
That's much clearer! I hope it darkens for you :)

Oh good luck! You can definitely see it on the last test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->