Please Tell Me...

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
.... that this horrid, constant exhaustion will go away after the first Tri! [-o< I can hardly keep my eyes open. All I want is a cot and a blankey. :sleep: It is inappropriate to sleep at my desk while at work! :roll: This is a DAILY thing. MIL swears it will ease soon, but I don't know if I believe her.

Anyone in the 2nd or 3rd Tri that can provide me with hope??? :dohh:

Well, I can say you may feel better. However when baby comes sleeping may be far and few! I am resting up now! *wink*

I felt better for a few weeks but now I am wanting to take naps again. Though it is not as bad as first tri...I complained to DH one day because I "slept through my nap" first tri was a mess.

:rofl: "slept through my nap" :rofl:

That would SO be me right now!!! :sleep:

P.S. Super cute bump!!! :happydance:

Thanks. DH would laugh at me because I was a grump if I didn't nap. I was like a toddler, I guess it got him ready to be a parent, :rofl: hope you feel a bit more energy soon.

LOL, I had no energy at all during first trimester!
I've gained some of my energy back, but if I work or go to school I find myself needing a nap the majority of days.. don't know what 3rd trimester has in store, but I'm sure it's not very much fun.

Everyone is different though. My mom worked 12 hour shifts as a nurse and was 4cm dilated for a few hours during her shift on the day my brother was born.. ridiculous, I know this will NOT be me, :rofl:

I too had absolutley no energy in the 1st tri but honestly things do pick up!! when I was about 13 weeks I regained some of my energy and started going to the gym again and feel so much better for it!
I gained a stone in the first tri, but I know thats down to not being able to exercise like I used to.
You should feel better in a while:D so dont loose all hope
Xx

Goes away and returns again I'm afraid :( I'm constantly knackered again.

TigerLady - I'm hoping my energy picks up too...

You know I actually woke up with bags yesterday for the first time in my life. I'm wearing make-up to work now that I'm looking so terrible... and people are now commenting.
Wow, Pickle, you look terrible - you okay sweetie?...

Sometimes I think I'm so tired I might just fa.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It may go for a while in the middle of your pregnancy but then it comes back with avengeance!! Sorry!! It'll all be worth it though! :cloud9:

:hug: Hope you feel better! I had a few sleeps in the works van at the beginning, so dont see why you shouldnt have a little snooze at youre desk! :sleep:

It goes away for 2nd tri and comes back for 3rd I'm afraid! I'm knackered already!

Thanks, Ladies! Well, it looks like Little Pickle and I can look forward to a brief respite before it kicks in again. At least there is that! :D

OH keeps complaining that if I am this troublesome at 6 weeks, it is going to be a brutal 9 months for him. For him!! Hah! What about ME?!?! :roll:

I went to bed at 7:45pm last night and was asleep by 8! :shock: I feel a little better this morning, but expect I will be fading again by about noon.

LP - LOL! at your fading comme.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I was sleeping 16-18 hours a day until 12 weeks and now I'm back to normal :)

I hope the same happens for you soon xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->