• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please vote on our girls names so far!

Princesskell

Love my 2 babies
Reaction score
Currently 26 weeks pregnant with our 2nd.
We are team:yellow: so vote on our boys list too!

Dd's name is Freya Grace so it needs to match with that. :thumbup:

Pk xxx

I voted for Lena, because it's sooooo pretty! Imogen was a close second. Beautiful names all around! :thumbup: 'Course, now that I think about it...Freya and Imogen sound more fluid than Freya and Lena (too much -a sound!) but, that's my opinion :)

I voted for Georgia, it's already on my list of potential names.

Also really like Holly.

I voted for Lena, because it's sooooo pretty! Imogen was a close second. Beautiful names all around! :thumbup: 'Course, now that I think about it...Freya and Imogen sound more fluid than Freya and Lena (too much -a sound!) but, that's my opinion :)
thank you! :hugs:
I think Freya and Lena go together in terms of origins of the names, but yes I too am not as keen on the two a sounds at the ends.
I do like Imogen...I just worry its abit posh??! Xxx
I voted for Georgia, it's already on my list of potential names.

Also really like Holly.
thank you...I love Georgie for short too.
Holly I'm just worried as Freya loves the tv programme Ben and Holly!! Xxx

Names, so fun PK!

I like a lot of these, voted for Poppy but also like Heidi, Holly, and Lena. :)

Georgia is by far the prettiest to me, followed by Holly. I'm not a big fan of the others.

My name is Holly :) I voted for Poppy! That's a darling name!

I know you were considering Imogen Hope, I know there is a singer names Imogen Heap which was the first thing I thought of when I heard it.

I love Imogen Heap! Such a beautiful voice.

Does the nn Genie sound appealing at all? I think it's kind of cute but I know it's not a lot of women's style!

Holly was going to be the name of our baby if it was a girl! Love it :)

Thank you everyone. I love hearing everybodies opinions :hugs:

I've never heard of Imogen Heap, must look her up!
Genie is quite cute... I think we would call her Mog for short. But I hate Imo or Imi and I worry when she's not at home its not really in our control what people call her??

I voted for Imogen. We seriously considered it for this baby (team yellow) but I'm concerned about the nn she would get so we are going for Isla Imogen if it's a girl.

I voted for Imogen. We seriously considered it for this baby (team yellow) but I'm concerned about the nn she would get so we are going for Isla Imogen if it's a girl.

Awwwwww and you've got a Freya too :cloud9: what a coincidence!
Freya and Imogen is nice together isn't it? What nn's did you not like? Xxx

It's Imi that's I'm not keen on at all. I really just like the whole name Imogen but know it would get shortened. It's such a pretty name. Freya and Imogen go really well together.

It's Imi that's I'm not keen on at all. I really just like the whole name Imogen but know it would get shortened. It's such a pretty name. Freya and Imogen go really well together.

I agree it's Imi that makes it sound so posh to me!! You can set nn's up at home, what you call your children but other people can call them anything they like.
I think Imi, Imo and Ims would be the most natural nn's but I don't like them...it's really putting me off :dohh: xxx

I voted Georgia. I love it and it's a possible name for our dd3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->