Pleeease help oh wise ones! I need your expert advise, im confused! :o(

Bunnikins

Reaction score
Well well well despite my best efforts to have a 'chilled out' month of no peeing on any stick, of any type.. here are my batch of OPKs, LOL! Im confused though! I am supposed to OV on CD20 (going by my last cycle as im only on cycle 3 after implanon removal), which is tomorrow, but none of my OPKs are anywhere near positive. Last months OPK was very dark on CD19, a clear positive, no questions, no squinting, way darker than the control line... but this month no such luck.

Did i ovulate BEFORE CD 15, Have i not yet ovulated and am about to embark on the longest cycle ever in my history? Or am i just weird. You decide!??? .... Whatever the case, things are NOT looking good for Oct

(1st cycle = 31 days from implanon removal til 1st day of AF
2nd cycle = 32 days
3rd cycle = ????? -)
:shrug:

Attachments

• DSCF2618[1].jpg
    DSCF2618[1].jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 41
Sorry hon, I can't be more help. Do you keep track of cm or do bbt charting?

You may have missed it but if you normally ov on cd 19 that is quite the difference in days. Lets hope its just a little late rather than missed it. Good luck

You could just be ovulating a little later, I have only used OPKs one cycle before this one and I got a positive OPK and I think I ovulated 12 hours later! So mayber you will get your positive tomorrow? I normally O around CD 21, but I had a MC in August and this is the first real cycle after that and I may have had a + OPK this morning on CD 13... so I think you can have one month that is a little wacky, as long as it is normal most months. I had one month before where I O'd on CD 29!

Good Luck!

I've started testing from cd7. how come you test so late?

with it still being that close to removal of the implanon ur cycles may take a while to get back on track... u may have missed it or it may simply be that u r O'in late...hope u get a BFP ovulatiopn test soon!!FX!!

You might ovulate later or you might have missed it. Next month (if you don't get your bfp, that is) you could try testing from cd1 or right after your period ends and then do that for a couple months just to see what your normal day is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->