Plenty of symptoms but still getting BFN

LucyFur

Reaction score
I nearly fainted on the way to make a doctors appointment today and saw a nurse immediatly instead. She gave me a pregnancy test and again it came out negative. My symptoms so far are; nausea, dizziness, hot flushes, sore breasts/ nipples, diarrhoea, brown spotting a week before AF due, extreme fatigue, headaches, frequent urination, very emotional, indigestion and AF is now a week late, for the first time ever. But all tests are coming back as BFN.

Am I alone in this? This is so frustrating.:nope:

Sounds very promising hun! I've read so many posts from women who can't get a BFP until sometimes about 10 days after AF is due. Keep testing each morning and with any luck itll turn positive. good luck xxx

I hope so! It's just getting so frustrating to keep getting negatives.

Did they give you a blood test at the doctors? I would request for one to monitor HCG in the blood. Best of luck! I didn't get a BFP until I was about 10 days late, sometimes implantation takes a bit and if you ovulated later than expected, it is also possible to not show up yet. Best of luck!

No, just the urine test. I'll wait til I get a positive at home before I ask for the blood test to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->