Pliko Pramette or Silver Cross 3D

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Need help ladies want either of these 2 but cant decide which 1! If i had pliko i would have the polka in it and in the 3d pistachio, i will only be using it until bubs outgrows the pramette then buy something that faces me so i will be buying from ebay. Thanks xx

Ive got the pliko pramette & love it! Its also been knocked down alot in the price lately. Think they are £285? We paid nearly £500 including carseat 18mths ago.
Livvy was only in the pramette bit tho till she was 5mths & then we swapped it into the buggy & she loved looking around.
I havent used it that much & will be using it with baby #2.

I might have a look on m&p website just dont really like the new fabrics there dont at the mo suppose could wait until new stuff comes out but cause not 100% how many weeks will be when baby arrives thought id get organised lol xx

Why dont you just get the silver cross freeway or the m&p pilko switch that faces you? You will probably save money in the long run. xx

I have the pliko pramette in polka. I'm selling it now as I got a stroller since grace is getting bigger but I loved the pliko

I think they are both very similar hun! i'd probably have to be really fickle and just decide depending on what fabric I liked the best! xx

Ive got the 3d, i agree with what serina said though they are both really similar

I've got the Pliko and love it. It's not as big as the silver cross I think, which is one of the reasons we chose it.

Ive changed my mind again :blush: thinking of getting a bugaboo now if oh will buy me one :rofl: but think 3d will be 2nd on list as had pliko for dd so wanted something different thanks everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->