pliko pramette ??

beccibump91

Reaction score
ive bought a second hand pliko pramette in polka .. love it! but cant seem to work out how it goes in pram mode? .. not got the car seat etc .. sooo just pram itself.. but it seems the hood doesnt go on properly? as there appears to be an extra popper, meaning it leaves a drafty gap where bubs head should lay?! confused! x

with mine that i had you just put the hood on the other end of the buggy and it had things that moved so they could face a different way

I think there are three poppers on the hood and only the outer two actually pop on to anything. I have never noticed there being a draft though and my LO has always been really comfortable in it in pram mode. He sleeps in there for hours. I think I will have to be converting it to a pushchair soon though as he is getting a bit big.

There's a zip along the top of the headrest and you undo that and the liner is in it :)

1st you take the hood of an turn it round so the hood faces away from you then where the baby was layin the bottom end were there feet were there is a zip you undo this zip an fold it bac an zip it the other end which makes this side the foot side now you should have the straps showin an thts your pilko set in a pram mode hope this helps hun feel free to pm me an ill take pictures of mine to guide you if needed xxx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->