Pls help. Should I be concerned?

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
I've had regular pains going across the top of my tummy throughout this pregnancy. When it happens its for 10/15 minutes then goes away. My bump is bigger now so right under my ribs. I've now had a one sided headache since last night. It woke me up at night and it's still here today. It's not a migraine am I don't usually get headaches. It's actually hurting at a wierd point of my head so when I bite/chew and the area that moves under your hair...not sure if it's classed as the temple? But it's there even when I'm not chewing.

I'm not one to usually go to doctors but I'm worried if I should be doing something about this now?

I'm 22 weeks.

Thank you for reading

Well where I am after 20 weeks pregnant u can go straight to LD ward st hospital and be seen asap for virtually anything. If this is the set up where u are then u can head over and get checked out if u are not well. I don't think it's anything but better to get checked xx

Are you fully hydrated, dehydration can cause those symptoms x

Well where I am after 20 weeks pregnant u can go straight to LD ward st hospital and be seen asap for virtually anything. If this is the set up where u are then u can head over and get checked out if u are not well. I don't think it's anything but better to get checked xx

Thank you for replying. I'll see how it goes tomorrow x

could the headache be a problem with your teeth? maybe get a check up at the dentist
i would defo go to the docs about the rib pain if water and rest dont make it go away x

Thank you ladies. I am hydrated an don't think it's anything to do with my teeth as I went dentist couple weeks back. It's definitely my head, it's started again.

Have you had sinus pain/infection before thats more at the front.

I would personally go and get seen or at least ring the midwife, its better be safe than sorry! Hope all is well! X

One sided head pain is typically associated with a migraine. It could hurt to chew, sensitive to light/sounds/smells, etc. And can make you nauseated.
Rib pain might be from everything stretching or could be acid indigestion?
I'd mention these symptoms at your next appointment but I doubt they're anything to panic over.
I'm also not one to go to doctors unless I'm dying lol but we have to remember it's about our babies, not us. On my calendar I write "baby's doc appt" lol cuz it's really for his well-being, not necessarily mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->