Plug & Contractions

Pandora0814

Mum & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Did anyone start having contractions right after losing mucus plug. I know that a lot of women have said that it’s a couple days after or even a couple weeks after losing plug that they started contractions. I was just curious to see if anyone did start right after or within the same day.

I must be different because for me it's the other way around, I have contractions then lose chunks of the mucus plug.

Mucus plug or bloody show? I had my bloody show (which was just a big blob of jelly like discharge with brown blood in it) about 20 mins before contractions started! X

With DD1 I got up to use the toilet around 4am and noticed I'd lost my plug, wasn't bloody at all and contractions started straight after x

I've so far lost my plug like 3 times and once it was bloody and still nothing has happened........... :(

I didnt loose my plug with my daughter until I was in labour. And I've now been loosing my plug for 4 weeks and I had a bloody show almost 2 weeks ago and still nothing!

sounds like just about anything can happen...gotta hate the uncertainty of it all!!

I lost my plug with my first and my waters broke/contractions started 48 hours later...This time I lost it 9 days ago and all I've had is crampiness and false alarms in the form of strong BH, Nothing's progressing though and I've lost a few more bits of it every few days since...So every pregnancy is so different it seems!..x

I was just wondering because I was having contraction, well still having, but not close enough to call yet. I was just wondering if it was even possible.

I am hoping to go into labor without being induced BUT I’ll find out tomorrow when I will be induced due to lapband pressure.

Only time or tomorrow will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->