Plug Question..

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Can your plug come out as 'bits' in your wee, or does it have to be that jelly/snotty kind of nastieness in your knickers..?

I have heard it can come out in bits and doesn't always come out in one go if that makes sense?

Doesn't have to be bloody either ,can come out in stringy bits etc

I'm not much help *blush*

Haha more help than me..!

But that's kinda what I mean.... I know it can come out over time rather than have to be in one go, but is it always that stringy/snotty stuff or can it just show in your wee as 'little floaty bits' if you get what i mean?? Not very good at describing stuff haha :blush:

LOL I know what you mean :)
I'm not sure because I have never lost my plug(section first,second was induced).

It could well be,hopefully someone can say yay or nay about this 'cos I want to know now too !

I am getting symptom obsessed!

When i lost my clear plug (didnt know it was my plug at the time!) i lost it over 4 days. I had to wear a pad as there was loads. Just like losts of discharge. Then i lost my bloody show on the 5th day which also came out in bits started off with bright red blood, to brown to pinky blood.

Lol I'm getting symptom obsessed too... reminds me too much of the TWW! I don't know what's worse... waiting for the :witch: or to see if baby's gonna come lol

I have been having some weird discharge that doesn't absorb into the pad, it's like a bit too gooey to absorb but it's not really how everyone else has described their plug. And I've also had like floaty bits in me wee too.

I can't believe I want to sit here and compare discharge/wee/plugs with other people :blush:

I'm getting the same hun, lots of snoty/white discharge but it's not absorbing into pad, then floaty strig bits in my wee, I'm etting a bit obsessed with checking the loo roll and the loo bowl. Lol xx

I was noticeing floaty bits in my wee the other day hun and thought it maybe the start of my plug.
But mines been helped along now, so is coming out on mass.

Ahh the joys of being pregant examining pads and wee and looking for stuff.

Let alone the smelling stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahhaha
Hope you get something more deffinate soon hun

I've had bits of floaty stuff in my wee, and loadssss of discharge, think it's a TAD early for me though haha!

It can come out in bits and pieces, or it can come out all at once :)

I started losing mine at 37 weeks and have been for nearly 3 weeks, it's kind of like yellow snot. No bloody bits yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"