Plumfairys Slimming World Journal *2 Stone by Xmas*

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
Hello Hello!

Well, my names Maya and now Ive decided that 7 months after having Layla I really do need to lose the weight! I gained 4 stone whilst pregnant and now feel like a right flump-a-lump!

So today I joined Slimming World and am ready to get sliiiiimmm! Wooooohooo!! Im setting myself a goal of 2 stone to lose by Xmas... I dont know how realistic that is, but Im guna give it a good go!

Still abit confuzzled about the whole red/green plan... Got my little book so will have a good read!! Wish me luck girls!!!

Im guna get THIN!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Week 1: 1.5lb lost
Week 2: 4lb lost

Good luck hun, ive done slimming world so if yo get stuck gimmie a shout as it is confusing untill you get used to it x

Good luck hun, ive done slimming world so if yo get stuck gimmie a shout as it is confusing untill you get used to it x

Cheers hun! Im looking at the booklet as we speak and am a tad confused lol... I think I'll just stick to the easy extra plan for now until Ive got the hang of it! How did you find it when you were doing it? Did it work? xxx

hi hun!

ive done slimming world but not heard about extra easy whats that?

x

I never followed extra easy i always did red and green days, i joined about 3 months ago, lost half a stone in 6 weeks and i went on holidays and since ive been back ive out it all back on and have been to embarrased to go back to class :( but it does work!!!! xx

Good luck xx

I am also trying to lose 2 stone by xmas. Think it's about 15 weeks to xmas and if you lose weight steadily at 2lb per week you'll be fine xx

Good luck hun!! Personally from people I have spoke to they don't like extra easy they don't have as good of a weight loss as doing green or red!

I done green and red last week and lost 4lb.

If you need any help maya hun just let me know :) xxx

Good luck hun!! Personally from people I have spoke to they don't like extra easy they don't have as good of a weight loss as doing green or red!

I done green and red last week and lost 4lb.

If you need any help maya hun just let me know :) xxx

Im hoping to do it as a long term thing as theres no point in losing the weight and then just going back to eating how I was before. Thats why Ive chosen the extra easy. It may not be rapid weight loss but I think for me its the best option at the mo. Can always do reds and greens if Im not losing it after a few weeks. :D xxx

So, today is the third day Ive been doing slimming world. So far so good! Have been out to buy chickpeas and brown rice as tomorrow Im guna make a yummy curry I think :D Still doing the extra easy plan which Im finding pretty easy TBH! I hope it works!! I dont see how it can though! One bloke in my group lost 8lb in his first week and that was on extra easy plan so fingers crossed!! :D

Right, my target for the rest of the week is to drink 2 Litres of water a day which I used to do but have been terrible lately!

Surely I can stick to it now Ive done 3 days! I find the first few days the hardest! Once Ive got over them Im usually away and 100% dedicated!

Ok so had weigh in today... And despite sticking to the plan 110% with no naughties or anything I only lost 1.5lb this week. Not too worried though. Its early days yet! :D Plus I'd rather lose slowly and keep it off than do a crash diet and then end up fat again lol! Starting to think that while breastfeeding it may be harder as my body is holding on to all the extra calories to make milkies. But we shall see!

Roll on next monday and we'll see if the results are better! If not, I may consider doing red and green days instead of easy extra. My friend lost 4.5 lb this week on easy extra though, so it does work, and she lost 4.5lb last week too.

Right, Im off to get me a wiehgtloss ticker!! I hope it'll allow me to add that very important half a pound lol!!!

Well done hun!! :) I'm looking at a gain this week I have done so crap :( Had loads of junk food as i've been feeling really low lately xxxx

Well done hun!! :) I'm looking at a gain this week I have done so crap :( Had loads of junk food as i've been feeling really low lately xxxx

Aww :hugs: Sorry to hear that hun. Hope you're ok? If you're feeling like giving in or having a tough day then just get in touch and we can motivate eachother. It can be sooo hard, especially in the evening I find. Thats when I start looking for things to munch on. Dont beat yourself up about it though thats the main thing. Tomorrow is a new day! :D x x x xx

I feel goood today!! Trousers dont feel as tight and Im full of energy! :happydance: Wooohooo cant wait until weigh day again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->