Plumfairys Slimming World Journal *2 Stone by Xmas*

Sooo... 2 weeks Ive been doing slimming world now, and have lost 4lb this week! :D Im soo chuffed!!! I feel good and am now on a mission!! Wooooopieeeeee!! Skinny jeans here I come again!! :thumbup: xxx

Well done hun, can I just ask what plan you did this week? Did you do the red and green? x

Nope did easy extra :D Im sticking to it too. Its workin for me and is so easy and im ever hungry. xxx

What is your typical days menu on an extra easy hun, ive never done it before?? xx

What is your typical days menu on an extra easy hun, ive never done it before?? xx

Brekkie - Porridge* made with water and a banana chopped into in or fat free yogurt with fruit
Lunch - Baked potato with beans/ham or big mixed salad with chickpeas, raddish, boiled egg
Dinner - Shepards pie or curry or spag bol or salmon with veg.
Glass of milk*

Syns - Try not to have syns as Ive just started so wana be good lol but the HiFi bars from slimming world are LUSH and only 6 syns, or you can coose them as healthy extra option b!!!

*28g of porridge counts as healthy extra 'b' option
125ml whole milk* counts as healthy extra 'a' option

Do you have the booklet hun? It really is easy. I'd reccomend it as its not really like a diet and you can have most things, just not fat and a limited amount of healthy extras.

Yeah i have the booklet but i havnt read through yet, will do today :) Thanks hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->