PLUS SIZE BUMPS- How far were you when you first felt flutters/ movement/ kicking

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Well title says it all really :)

How far gone where you when you felt first flutters/ movement/ kicking/ outside world felt the kicking too?

xxx

I'm a size 16/18 and I felt the first few movements towards the end of my 18th for definite. looking back it could've started the week before but I didn't really know what I was looking out for! I had pulsing/pulling type sensations, like when you get a twitchy eye!

Hi - I'm a size 22, and felt my first kicks about a week ago.

I went from feeling nothing, to having full on kicks! I cherished not having any when I couldnt feel him, as now when he is kicking, its always my bladder!!

I felt the first flutters in my 16th week, I've been thumped once but that's it for me, I haven't gotten far enough along where other people can feel or where I'm feeling her go nuts in there lol

I'm a 16/18 and felt flutters around 16 weeks - sometimes think I feel some kicking (it's very rythmic and normally at night) but I'm not positive

I'm a size 18 and with my Last baby i felt him at 16 weeks.

I'm a size 16/18 and I felt the first few movements towards the end of my 18th for definite. looking back it could've started the week before but I didn't really know what I was looking out for! I had pulsing/pulling type sensations, like when you get a twitchy eye!

now THAT I know have felt! aw baby :cloud9:

I think I felt first 'flutters' about 14/15 weeks then definite kicks by 20 weeks (size 16 uk) infact it was actually 19 because it was the days leading up to my 20 week scan.

I felt flutters at 14-16 weeks, internal kicks at 18 weeks, everyone else could feel him kicking at 22 weeks :)

Hello

I am size 18/20 i felt the odd flutter at 12-13 weeks, first proper kick at 16 weeks Hubbie first felt baby from outside at 20 weeks an now regularly feeling which is lovely! going through a bit of a hard time right now and baby b regularly kicks to let me know he/she is there with me!

xx

I'm an 18 and I felt bubbles at about 18wks, feeling proper kicks just this week =)

I am not too sure on how far I am yet because I still havent seen my midwife. I only found out 3 weeks ago that I was pregnant due to irregular periods and I could be up to 16 weeks by my LMP.

I am a size 20-22 and this week I have actually started feeling little movements in my tummy. It could be my imagination or wind. I'm not really sure!

Im a size 22 and I was 19 weeks before I felt anything

xx

I am a size 16/18 in US which I THINK is a 18/20 in UK?

I felt flutters in my 17 week and my first few kicks were at 19+4 or 19+5.

i am size 18 plus and havent yet felt my baby im in my 17th week today when will i feel my baby and will i ever feel it as i am overweight.....

I wouldnt worry im plus size and 19 weeks tomorrow and i still dont think i've felt anything yet.

I'm a size 22-24 USA pre-pregnancy am 15w2d and starting 2 feel the tiniest flutters now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->