Plus Size Maternity Coat?

lovelymiss

First Time Mommy
Reaction score
I need help finding a plus size maternity coat, as I'll be pregnant all winter! I've found one, but I'm not in love with it. Still, it's only $60 after shipping- so totally reasonable. I don't see me fitting a regular plus size coat all winter. Any suggestions US ladies? Destination/Mother Maternity have no plus size coats as their plus size sections are a joke!

My mom actually got me a coat when I was pregnant with my son and it was actually from Motherhood Maternity. It's nothing special, just a black peacoat but it worked great for me and I actually like it and have used it post pregnancy as well. :) But I got it over 2 years ago so maybe their selection has changed. I know they didn't have ALOT of plus size stuff but I was always able to find some nice things. In fact my mom just bought me a pair of kahki maternity capris from Destination Maternity that I love. They are comfy and look great for work. My mom said the lady at the store said that it's best to check there online selection as they don't always carry everything in the store. I haven't gone looking yet so I don't know for sure as I'm still mostly wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes. I hope you find something you like! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->