Plymouth Catch-Up

I was gonna suggest Jump, they have a section specifically for proper little ones, either that or if you wanted to stay in lanson theres trethorne, they have soft play there too dont they.

Anyhow ill butt out now as i dont have a LO lol

Sarah - you can still come along :D

Shall we try for a Monday??

I went in to jump this morning to have a look, it would be a great place for a meet! There are lots of things for under 1s too in the toddler zone - playgyms etc so would be plenty on? It's free for babies, 1-3 is £5.25 and then it's £1.60 for adults..

There's also a cafe there with really reasonably priced food is people wanted to stop for lunch?

I went in to jump this morning to have a look, it would be a great place for a meet! There are lots of things for under 1s too in the toddler zone - playgyms etc so would be plenty on? It's free for babies, 1-3 is £5.25 and then it's £1.60 for adults..

There's also a cafe there with really reasonably priced food is people wanted to stop for lunch?

Thanks for doing that hun :thumbup: I have heard it is good and there is a sensory area for babies but have never been there myself.

Maybe we could meet there is that suits everyone? Let's see what the feedback is like.xx

Ooo yay :D

Jen is away atm, but I know she'll be up for it with Ophelia and Lennon. Who else is in the area that might like to join us?

Ok, Monday 19th anyone?
Suggestion for time?
(Be good to get H's morning nap in first before coming in :thumbup:)

:yipee: 19th is perfect for us. After morning nap is a great idea. Obviously we live close but maybe about 11.30am - 12? We're fairly flexible.xx

That's running really really close to my due date, pencil me in as a possible but I might not be able to make it if in labour! (Wishful thinking I won't be horribly late this time!!)

Ooooo.

Derriford's not far... we might take your mind off the contractions :rofl:

Yep thats fine with me but lunchtime for Ophelia is 11.30/12 so I'd either have to be there about 11ish sort out food or after lunch about 1.30ish?xx

1.30 would give H a chance to grap a lunchtime nap on the drive in... (and me a chance to get to you Jen if I'm picking you up?) but either is doable.

1.30 would give H a chance to grap a lunchtime nap on the drive in... (and me a chance to get to you Jen if I'm picking you up?) but either is doable.

I don't mind jumping on a bus hon.I don't know where it is and what bus gets there but I can find out :thumbup:

XXXX

im really up for going but how do i get there if im travling by bus or train? i dont really understand plymouth lol

I don't mind jumping on a bus hon.I don't know where it is and what bus gets there but I can find out :thumbup:

XXXX

I need to find this out too. Think I would need to get a bus to the city centre and then another bus to maybe Southway or Tamerton Foliot. Would take about 1 hour to 1 hour and a half I think.xx

im really up for going but how do i get there if im travling by bus or train? i dont really understand plymouth lol

Hi hun,

You would need to get to Plymouth train station. From there you would need to walk to Royal Parade (main place for bus stops- walk would take about 10-15 minutes) and then get a bus to Southway or Tamerton Foliot I think...as I'm pretty sure these go past or atleast near Jump.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->