plz check my ff chart

J

jordansmummy

what do you think

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2061a7

Looks pretty good, a little too early to say though.

How long is your luteal phase normally?

Why do the temps start after you ov? The whole point is to identify when you ov and then track the post ov temps!

Why do the temps start after you ov? The whole point is to identify when you ov!

Maybe she just couldnt take temps until then? I know for a fact I can never keep temps up daily!

I get that, but its hard to see a pattern! There are no relative pre ovulatory temps to compare these temps to. The point of temping ( is it not?) is to pin point ovulation and to track your cycle? Its very hard to establish any trend on the basis of 8 readings ( one of which seems to be in doubt).

Yes, its to pinpoint ovulation. But from what we have to view, it looks good. Unless a noticeable drop appears then she'll know her period is going to begin. Me personally, the month I fell preg.. started temping at 13dpo.. and saw whopping temps.. the only reason I really knew.. in any case.. I guess you'll just have to see jordansmummy, FX for u.. hope its ur :bfp: xxx

Ah well you seem to be the expert! For me I would need to know what my pre ov temps were in order to assess what whopping post ov temps were........ its all relative! (and individual)

I would have though an hpt at this point might be easier!

thanks hopeful 4 hunni i am so hoping i get my BFP not long now hun only 3 days

Ah well you seem to be the expert! For me I would need to know what my pre ov temps were in order to assess what whopping post ov temps were........ its all relative! (and individual)

I would have though an hpt at this point might be easier!

Nobody here is claiming to be an expert. This forum is to help people by adding their own personal experiences. Please don't be sarcastic with me. Theres no need.

ANYWAY

jordansmummy, as said before, my fingers are crossed for u.. and im sure most peoples are too hun, GL, keep me updated sweetie xxxxxxxx :flower:

thanks hopeful 4 hunni i am so hoping i get my BFP not long now hun only 3 days

ooo 3 days... I'd be so eager to test now! lol.. im such a bad influence.. do you have any tests at home?? You're doing SOO well not to test!! x

I agree with crypto that it's difficult to read without pre-ov temps to use as a comparison, but those are some high temps. Do you have any earlier charts? Are the post-ov temps similar? You're right to leave it s few more days before testing. It needs to be at least 12 dpo unless you're going to torture yourself with false BFNs. That said, some people's HCG rises at a crazy rate. Good luck!
Abi x

will do hun i will pm u if i get my positive looks like i upset a few people by not temping before ov didnt get chance and was curious if my temps wud rise

will do hun i will pm u if i get my positive looks like i upset a few people by not temping before ov didnt get chance and was curious if my temps wud rise

Good! Ignore random people on here that cause upset.. I try soooo hard to do my temps everyday.. but I always need to pee lol.. so my FF charts look so wonky haha. I thought you didn't have chance as I said.. agreed you need temps to compare against, but if u couldnt then we'll try and make do!! Test when u feel ready.. Im only 2dpo.. SUCKS! xx

No one is trying to cause anyone to be upset. The point they were merely trying to make is that without pre O temps , there is no guarantee that she O'd.(not that I am saying she didn't, it just can't be confirmed chart wise) There for rendering the rest of the chart useless to give accurate information. That's just fact. Without pre O temps the other temps are just numbers. So the best way to determine the outcome would be to us an hpt(when you are ready) or wait it out. Hope you get your :bfp:!

Yes.. we know that. But its been clearly noted that pre - ov temps were not taken, so.. then we clearly can only go by what we see. But sometimes people can phrase things a little nicer so that others dont take offence.. ie) "ah your the expert" I mean come on! The MAIN and ONLY point here is that we hope jordansmummy gets a :bfp:!

That was said b/c it's frustrating for people to give advice and be honest if everyone only wants people to say what they want to hear ya know? But anyway.. this not a debate. Lots of :dust: to you jordansmummy!!

lol GL Jordan's mummy. Ive said it a million times now!! mwah x

That was said b/c it's frustrating for people to give advice and be honest if everyone only wants people to say what they want to hear ya know? But anyway.. this not a debate. Lots of :dust: to you jordansmummy!!

This is exactly right. JM's asked for an opinion and I gave mine. I am so sorry that it wasnt " yes that a definite BFP", since thats what was obviously wanted!

I tell you what I think, not what I think people want to hear and if anyone has a problem with that don't court public opinion.

I am bowing out of this right now, as if I was in anyway interested I sure as hell am not now. I refuse to give my opinion and get all sorts of crap because someone doenst like it, and oddly that person isnt even the person who started the thread!

Hope you get a bfp jordansmummy. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->