plz i need comments

ghazal

Reaction score
hi.............can sumbody relate to me plz.................my lo who is of 4 and half months has great head control when at tummy,holds head high up for 4 to 5 min but when he sits in my lap and he sees high up at the ceiling fan he drops his head forward.............................i need to ease my mind as i am too concerned...............................his head still flops a to the sides and forward when he sits in my lap

I dont think id worry hun if I've understood you correctly then my lo was exactly the same. She could lie on her tummy with her head up long before i could hold her upright without supporting her head. They all go at their own pace dont they? X

yeah i think alexa could hold her head up whilst laid on her tummy before she could whilst i were holding her upright
i would imagine been held up right puts more weight on the neck than it does in tummy time position meaning it more difficult to controll iykwim

Hun, sorry to say that, but my son holds his head up for 30-40 (he could lift his head from birth and sleeps on his tummy) and he still a bit wobbly when i sit him up. Just continue with tummy time and it will come...

Does his head immediately flop or is it after he's sitting up for several minutes? Also does he hold his head up if in a bumbo or exersaucer/jumperoo?

My daughter was the opposite. At 4 months she would hold her head up if she was in something or being held. But she laid on her stomach completely helpless at tummy time and wouldn't even try until 4.5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->