Do you think i ovulated?? If so, when?:thumbup:

Attachments

• 12-17.jpg
    12-17.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 12-17-1.jpg
    12-17-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 29
hun none of your opks are positive..good luck!!

i thought cd 15 looked darker and thicker lines than all of them... but i dont know... and then after that, they got lighter, the last one is today's

cd 15 looks to be the darkest but its not positive the test line has to be as dark or darker then the control line for it to be positive.

yea i know that... i just hope i did OV cause im tired of waiting!! haha... i've been takin fertilaid for the first time this month, so i hope that doesnt mess anything up!

The wait is the worst lol I hope you ov soon sweetie.

aww thank you.. i hope so too... today's opk is still light!!! ughhh

thanks caz!! thats what u thought... so that makes me 4dpo?

I would keep bding because they dont look + yet, but then Im not that great at the ones with the lines. I have to use the ones with the smiley faces:haha: I didnt even get a + this month. Also my O date was usually CD 19 and this month CD28 so it can vary. Keep bding and testing until u r for sure.:hugs:

that's what i've been doing... see first month i used opk, i ov cd 17, second month cd 21 and on FF it said my average is cd 19.. well today is cd 19, cd 17 done passed!! so i dont know... i've been BD everyday since cd 5... well i've missed two days which was cd 13 and cd 16 and thats it!

none of them are pos but i think between cd13-16 are the darker ones.keep testin.maybe your body was gearing up for ov then didnt ov.you may have another surge

so this morning i tested and it was neg. but it was darker from yesterday... Bd today PM, and i just took an opk and it was positive!!:happydance:

Attachments

• + opk.jpg
    + opk.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
darker than the control line!! never had it be darker than the control line, it would always be the same as the control line

yay!!! today, cd 22 its still positive... and its still darker than the control line, much darker!

cd 22:happydance:

Attachments

• cd22.jpg
    cd22.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
thanks u so much... you too! baby dust to all

Good luck!!

Cant wait for my opk to get darker, im so close, yet so far!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->