• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pm results

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hi ladies we got jacobs pm results today. Our little angel had some growth restriction and fluid on his lungs possibly due to placenta problems caused by 'sticky blood'.ive had bloods done and they will be back in 12 weeks which seems like a lifetime. The consultant said next pregnancy i might have to take aspirin and possibly heparin injections if the bloods are positive. She said this will probably seem like the end of the world but its not as there are treatments and id have scans at 8,12,16,20 weeks and a placenta scan at 23 weeks. Id also be under her high dependancy care. Although she said its not the end of the world it seems like it i feel a complete failure.

Im reassured that there were no chromosone problems etc but feel so sorry for jacob as he probably died as a result of me not maintaining a healthy placenta for him, i feel like i starved him of life

Do any of you lovely ladies have any experience with sticky blood etc.

Nicola xx

I'm still waiting for my pm results, hugs to you though hun, didn't want to read and run xxxx

Hi

Im waiting for pm results as well, it will be in May. I will let you know when I find out.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->