Pma Fading

DaniGirl

Mommy to Anderson
Reaction score
Well, today I'm 12 dpo..... and :bfn: not even a faint positive to obsess over. I had a 4 day +opk, so I started counting after the 1st +opk. Unless my eggy dropped later in the LH surge, I'm prob. out.... waiting for :witch: The only thing that is so weird, is I usually spot 3-4 days before :witch: and I've had only massive amounts of creamy white CM..... like I'm peeing my pants! Sorry TMI ! How late have any of you gotten your :bfp:.... after a :bfn: ? :hissy:
Thanks- Danielle

aww sorry to hear that but dont give up just yet... like i wrote earlier i didnt get abfp till i was 13dpo and i tested and couple days b4 that and had bfn and i just read online on fertility friend the average day is 13 to get a positive... good luck

Don't give up yet. It's not over until the :witch: shows. Good luck!

:dust:

Anyone else, get a :bfp: after a :bfn: atleast 10 DPO or after ???????

Well, today I'm 12 dpo..... and :bfn: not even a faint positive to obsess over. I had a 4 day +opk, so I started counting after the 1st +opk. Unless my eggy dropped later in the LH surge, I'm prob. out.... waiting for :witch: The only thing that is so weird, is I usually spot 3-4 days before :witch: and I've had only massive amounts of creamy white CM..... like I'm peeing my pants! Sorry TMI ! How late have any of you gotten your :bfp:.... after a :bfn: ? :hissy:
Thanks- Danielle

I wouldn't give up yet if the following symptoms still apply. My first pregnancy I got a :bfp: four days before :witch: was due. This pregnancy, I didn't get a :bfp: until the day AFTER :witch: was due. And I tested with the same tests and at the same exact DPO both times.

Keep the faith!

Loads of ladies have got a BFN then BFP - it's not over until AF shows! Good luck!

Danigirl

Check out countdowntopregnancy.com and see 12dpo (my link might work for you):

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=12

it shows loads of people get BFNs (and these are all ladies who later turned out to be pregnant)

good luck xx

Thanks ladies :) Loo that chart was GREAT!! Even though today I have pink CM, so I know I'm out. I will use that chart in the future, thank you so much!

Thank you sooo much! Thank goodness we r all on here helping each other. A lot of us girls are feeling gutted this month!! Damn TTC j/j

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->