PMDD and TTC

kellymassage

Mother of 2
Reaction score
First off I am new here, so I hope that I am posting correctly.

I was wondering if anyone else here TTC has PMDD?

I would love to connect with other members who have pmdd! I have had it since I was a teenager though at the time they didn't know what it was.

Look forward to hearing from you!

I just joined today, because of your post, and now that I have, I see that you are now expecting! Congrats!!

I figured I'd post anyway and see if you had any advice for making it through the PMDD until you finally got the BFP! I am not actively TTC just yet but I know I have a long road ahead of many more episodes of PMDD to get through. My gyn just put me on generic Zoloft, so I'm going to see if it helps this cycle, and I don't know what I'm going to do once TTC!!

Thank you! :) PMDD is such a hard thing to go through and people don't understand it if they don't have it! The Zoloft should help some. My MD also prescribed me Xanax to take just if I needed it right before my periods, that seemed to help some. The best advice I can give you is to make sure your getting plenty of exercise and taking a good vitamin. My MD told me to do that and it really did seem to help some and just keep reminding yourself it's not you, its the PMDD because I really do tend to make some very irrational decisions and thoughts during my PMDD episodes.. I really wont miss it when it finally stops! Good luck to you and I am here to talk anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->